1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Forever Film and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.foreverfilm.org/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD:Yashica Electro 35 GSN

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by xxjorelxx, May 3, 2015.

1. xxjorelxx

xxjorelxx FF Rookie

Apr 8, 2015
    MD, USA
    JohnRae
    **SOLD**Selling a Yashica Electro 35 GSN rangefinder camera. I was looking to get a spare parts body for the Electro that I already own so I purchased a "untested and as is" camera on the major auction website. When I recieved the camera, it turned out that it was fully operational. Only issues that I was able to spot was it needed new light seals (which I have replaced) and that the view finder glass is chipped on the sides but is still usable when trying to match up the viewfinder and rangfinder images. I'd rather not part out a good working camera so I've decided to sell it for the price I got it for plus shipping. Perfect camera for anyone looking to dive into film. Has a fixed 45mm f1.7-16 lens w/ auto parallax correction. Shutter speeds range from bulb, 1 sec to 1/500. Will also include a battery adaptor that will allow you to use PX28A batteries instead of the original PX32 5.6v mercury cell batteries that are no longer available. Also comes with the original Yashica camera case. If youre interested, send me a message. Price is $40. Includes paypal fees and shipping to the US. Will only accept paypal payments and will only ship to US address listed on paypal payment confirmation.**SOLD**

P1050478_zpsifc497jp.
    P1050468_zps1rt64bnu.
    P1050470_zps308mi8zs.
    P1050475_zpskgpuaewr.
    P1050473_zpsn2ugy7nc.
    P1050472_zps81hv9htb.
    P1050471_zpsgzyia1hh.
    P1050477_zpsxffy9thh.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1