New site style

Discussion in 'Site Information, Help & Feedback' started by Amin Sabet, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Mar 22, 2015
    Amin Sabet
    Let me know what you think!

You can switch back to the old style using the style selector in the bottom left corner of the page.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Amin,
    Nice selection of styles, I'm not sure which is my favorite. Will they all always be available, or will you decide to stick with one or two?

Thanks for featuring my Signet 35 on the home page. Now I'm glad it's time for something new!

Regards,
    BV

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Mar 22, 2015
    Amin Sabet
    Hi Brom, thanks, I can't say for sure about the styles. They will all be here as long as I can keep them all compatible with forum software upgrades without too much trouble, which should be for a long time. But I can't guarantee they will all always be here. I will make sure there is always a light option and a dark option.

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Mar 22, 2015
    Amin Sabet
    I removed the old site style options temporarily (most likely) for two reasons: 1) to make everyone aware of the new options (some won't try the new ones without the old ones being pulled) and 2) because it's much easier for me to support two styles than five.

5. tonyturley

tonyturley FF Regular

Mar 24, 2015
    Tony
    Can't imagine how much work must go into keeping these sites running. Must be time consuming.

TT

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1