1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Forever Film and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.foreverfilm.org/help/terms

[EXPIRED] NEW PRICES Fuji GM670 + 2 lenses and Bessa T 101 Anniversary edition

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by rbelyell, May 19, 2015.

1. rbelyell

rbelyell FF Rookie

May 19, 2015
    tony
    selling two iconic film cameras. ive bought/sold on this forum's sister sites and on Manual Focus Len Forum and Rangefinder Forum with excellent references.

1) Fuji GM670 medium format camera plus 100/3.5 lens plus the VERY RARE 65/8 lens AND finder! all are in very good condition and operate perfectly. i am only selling as a kit, and i'm pricing it to sell at $550 plus cost of actual shipping in US or Canada only and paypal

2) Like new Bessa T 101 Anniversary Edition in very rare navy blue with gold lettering. this looks and operates perfectly. i will throw in a capable tewe 35-200mm hot shoe fitting external finder. priced to sell at $299 plus cost of shipping in US or Canada and paypal.

image. image. image. image. image. image.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. phigmov

phigmov FF Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 23, 2015
    MMMM . . . .GM670 . . . .

Hope you don't mind a couple of questions
    - I've always wondered what the two round windows on the front of the Bessa-T did if there was no viewfinder ?
    - I've heard varying reports on the Tewe VF - whats the view like through it ?

3. rbelyell

rbelyell FF Rookie

May 19, 2015
    tony
    happy to answer questions and sent you a more lengthy PM in reply. short answer for others is that the bessa t is the most accurate rangefinder focusing camera ever made. those 'windows' are for focusing. looking through the back 'window' shows a very magnified view of the subject to help focus the bright rf patch. because of the magnification it cannot be used for framing, thus the accompanying tewe external vf. this cam also has a very accurate metering system.
    tony

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rbelyell

rbelyell FF Rookie

May 19, 2015
    tony
    NEW PRICES! Must go!