It's all so quiet...

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by ionian, Nov 25, 2016.

1. ionian

ionian New to FF

Nov 25, 2016
    ...but we'll soon change that!

I'm primarily a micro four-thirds shooter, I recognise plenty of names from mu-43, but I've been dabbling with film over the past couple of weeks. I enjoy photographing everything, but portraiture is my passion.

I'm not processing my own film, but I have a local lab that will still process film, both colour and b&w, so it will be an occasional treat for me. My main camera is an Olympus OM20, and I have 28mm, 50mm and 135mm lens. I also recently bought a Zorki 4 rangefinder.

I'm looking forward to sharing some images and enjoying using some wonderful cameras.

• Like Like x 3
  2. phigmov

phigmov FF Regular Subscribing Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Great to have you onboard!

Yes, things are a little slower & quieter in Film Land. It'd be great to get a critical mass of people to have a more regular feed of developed & scanned pictures coming through. I will have to give the forum another a plug over in mu-43's - a few new people have cropped up in the film thread recently.

How're the site analytics @Amin Sabet@Amin Sabet ? Do you get a good mix of lurkers, joiners, posters & subscribers ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Mar 22, 2015
    Amin Sabet
    October and November show more visitors than August and September, so the trends are good, but overall very quiet here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. José

José FF Regular

Mar 25, 2015
    Welcome!!

Well, on what concerns me, I got a bit carried away with new cameras purchase and now have several rolls mid way but nothing to show... Then I should get like 6 or 7 simultaneously! :)

• Like Like x 2