Show "Fun"

summerkl

Veteran
Name
Kevin
Show your fun shots that make you :D

Most people try to save the Tower, my son is destroying it :dash2:
IMG_3473-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My wife finally getting me to pose while other people watch :blush:

101005_Boston_0085-1-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Kevin, you owe me big time for these, though I must point out that I did not take them, I did "develop" them.;)

5107515636_e8328104dd_z.jpg

Canon Elph SD870 Hatteras Hair

5106900291_7f7a056f2a_z.jpg

Canon Elph SD870 Vacationing during the rainy week

BB, it would seem the only way to get a photo of you is when you can't get away quickly:tongue: But truly, your smile (and your daughter's) do light up the photos! Thanks for sharing.

:friends: True on my part about not being able to get away, and I'd have to agree regarding my daughter's smile.

Let's see who else might brave these photographic waters?

Self portrait thanks to my MacBook Pro's Photobooth

Andy, you are too much! When I first got my first MacBook that had this Photobooth option, I have to tell you we did have quite a few laughs, mixed with gasps! Some photos were so horrible of my daughter and husband that I couldn't stand to look at them, while others were quite cool.

Not to be outdone by you, here is one from me with a bit of a nod to Andy Warhol.

Attachments

• Photo 61.jpg
    Photo 61.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 190
Antonio, I know I shouldn't say that a Halloween picture is "so cute" - but that first one really is especially since I know this is your son with his mother! Very cute - um, I mean scary! Great makeup job on The Count!:2thumbs: Nice selective color, too.:D

Deidre, I like the feel of yours. The silhouette of "Big Tooth" reaching out... The kind of soft, old color filmish feeling fits, for me.

Back