1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Forever Film and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.foreverfilm.org/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Canon EOS 3 for sale

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by wuzoo, Jul 1, 2015.

1. wuzoo

wuzoo New to FF

Jul 1, 2015
    Angel
    Letting go of some gear to gather money for a vehicle repair. This is one of my cameras that I dont use as often as I would like so sadly it had to get cut off the team. Excellent condition workhorse of a camera. One small detail is it is missing the bottom cover cap as can be seen in the picture. Includes magic lantern guide which is better than any manual this camera ever had! Down for international shipping as long as you cover the fees. Questions, just ask!
    Price $160, Shipping $10
    1 Front EOS 3 Resized. Back EOS 3 resized. Backside 3 Resized. Botom resized. Front Top EOS 3 resized. Magic Guide Resized.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015